New vacancy: Business Researcher / Licensing Practitioner
Innovate Product Design (based in Salisbury city centre) specialises in helping
individuals to develop and prototype new product ideas and inventions, providing a
complete service including design, prototyping, manufacture, and IP protection. Our
in-house experts help clients to take ideas from paper to product, providing inventors
with the best chance of success to market. You might have seen our clients pitching
their ideas on Dragons’ Den.
We are looking for a business researcher to join our team.
The role involves:
• Researching companies for our clients to present their new idea and inventions
• Pitching new product ideas to potential buyers/licensees
• Taking part in setting up trade events
• Finding commercial partners or investors and developing market interest
Ideally you will:
• Be confident and articulate
• Have experience and understanding of product licensing
• Have a good knowledge of how the consumer retail business works
Innovate – helping individuals to license their inventions to industry
Possibility of working from home with some trips to our Salisbury Studio.
Annual Salary: depending on experience
To apply you must send a cover email to Barbara: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent